“Anything Well begun is half done”
Begin your journey with us to reach the destination.
ABOUT KAMARAJ IAS ACADEMY
Kamaraj IAS Academy is one of the pioneer academy for Civil service coaching in chennai. It is the first academy in South India to take Civil Service coaching to the next level of preparation. Ours is a power packed team which delivers the best in General studies and optional preparation.
Kamaraj IAS Academy Our faculty team consists of eminent persons who have rich experience in Civil Service coaching. Our Honorary Director Mr.K.Kamaraj, the Great grandson of Former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Bharat Ratna Shri.K.KAMARAJ, is devoted to Political Science and International Relations. He is a popular figure among the Civil Servants and Civil Service aspirants throughout India. He has assisted many toppers personally, of whom many are IAS, IFS and IPS officers. Our Team consists of renowned academicians, Civil Servants and subject experts who are masters in their own field. Apart from class room coaching we conduct seminars and workshops that train the aspirants to think, feel and react like civil servants.
Our academy distinguishes itself from other UPSC Coaching Centre in Chennai with its focus on a number of aspects that ensures the student at the epicenter of everything we teach and there by ensuring their success.
A Journey of pride and passion starts with one step in the right direction. Be a part of our team to make your dream come true.
- Excellent faculties who deliver what is needed and not what they know.
- Interactive class room sessions which improve subject understanding of the aspirants.
- On time class schedule followed by regular weekly test and discussion.
- IAAP (Individual assessment and attention programme) which is the first of its kind helps the aspirant realize his potential and thereby building on his strengths and rectifying his/her weakness.
- Guest lectures by eminent personalities which gives a practical experience about various subjects and thereby improving the analytical capacity of the aspirants.
- Excellent infrastructure facilities which include spacious and Air-conditioned class rooms, smart boards, Library and hostel for women.
- A new initiative called “Mentorship Programme” was introduced in recent years.
- KIOSK - KIAS Initiative On Simplified Knowledge – A Bi-Monthly Current Affairs Magazine, an attempt to make the aspirants understand both basics and analytical aspects of the Current Issues.