Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions: why I am doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
ABOUT KAMARAJ IAS ACADEMY
Kamaraj IAS Academy is a power packed team which delivers the best in General studies and optional preparation.
Our faculty team consists of eminent persons who have rich experience in the Civil Service coaching. Our Honorary Director Mr.K.Kamaraj, Great grandson of Former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Bharat Ratna Shri.K.KAMARAJ, is devoted to Political Science and International Relations. He is a popular figure among the Civil Servants and Civil Service aspirants throughout India. He has assisted many toppers personally, of whom many are IAS, IFS and IPS officers. His Team consists of renowned academicians, Civil Servants and subject experts who are masters in their own field. Hence We conduct seminars and workshops that trains the aspirants to think, feel and react like civil servants.
Our academy distinguishes itself from other UPSC Coaching Centre in Chennai with its focus on a number of aspects that ensures the student at the epicenter of everything we teach and do. And there by ensure their success.
A Journey of pride and passion starts with one step in the right direction. Be a part of our team to make your dream come true.
- Excellent faculties who deliver what is needed and not what they know.
- Interactive class room sessions which improve subject understanding of the aspirants.
- On time class schedule followed by regular weekly test and discussion.
- IAAP (Individual assessment and attention programme) which is the first of its kind helps the aspirant realize his potential and thereby building on his strengths and rectifying his/her weakness.
- Guest lectures by eminent personalities which gives a practical experience about various subjects and thereby improving the analytical capacity of the aspirants.
- Excellent infrastructure facilities which include spacious and Air-conditioned class rooms, smart boards, Library and hostel for women.
- A new initiative called “Mentorship Programme” was introduced in recent years.
- KIOSK - KIAS Initiative On Simplified Knowledge – A Bi-Monthly Current Affairs Magazine, an attempt to make the aspirants understand both basics and analytical aspects of the Current Issues.